Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally making more offers

We are submitting 4 offers this week - finally! I have been watching properties to bid on but never had my realtor submit. Not sure why? I think I'm a little gun shy since we already have the 2 under contract. Sooo, I'm submitting very low offers. Offers that will be "laughed at", I'm sure. But that's the kind we're supposed to make, right? Not expecting any to get accepted BUT I just need to get "back on the horse" and DO something.

Had a couple more people go through our property but no offers. I guess I'll have to settle for not having an offer on the house in the first week : ) Still stressful but we're working our way through it.

I think I will need to buy the other property with a HML and then get refinanced out of it. My problem will be getting refi'd out of it, I think. I will have to do the same thing as everyone else and find a small bank to do it for me. Even that will be difficult I think. Then I will try to market for sale for a couple months then do O/F if it doesn't sell (which I don't think it will). In fact, I'm still having second thoughts about it. I'm thinking I should have the mortgage guy get me out of it. I feel like I made a commitment and need to follow through but on the other hand my gut is telling me it's not a great deal. Follow my gut, right?!

No comments: