Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Showing

Day #18

We had a showing on the house last night - the girl who has been waiting to go through. At least that is what my realtor tells me. Apparently she liked what she saw b/c she is going back through this weekend with her dad. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I am in no way, shape or form getting my hopes up but you never know!!

We also signed a contract last night to list the property for 3 months. If it doesn't sell within 3 months, we'll have to rent or o/f. Don't really want to do that b/c I've got a lot of money out with downpayment and repairs.

I went to look at a property in the same town as mine that is listed for $97k. This is the REO where they countered with the same price? Well, we looked last night and it is a piece of shit! LOTS of repairs needed. Now, the realtors need to take buyers through that one first and THEN take them through mine! ha, ha, ha.

I am going tomorrow night or Saturday to clean a bit. It needs to be sparkling or the best I can get. I'm really not looking forward to it since I am friggin' 9 months pregnant! Damn... I can honestly tell you that I despise cleaning anyway, even my own house. In fact, when I sell this one I am going to get someone to come into my house once a month to clean. My 2 big ass dogs keep it nice and dirty for me (Norman, my St. Bernard and Pabst, my choclate lab). I will have to get pictures up here! They're so damn cute! I'll also try to post some pictures of the house...

No comments: