Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 more showings....

Well, the girl never came back through with her dad. Not sure if they just haven't found the time OR just not interested. According to the realtors she really liked the house?! We are need to hear the truth about what people like/don't like about the house so we can tweak here and there.

At any rate, my realtor told me yesterday there are 5 showings this week. Let's hope something comes of one.

I'm going to the 2nd HUD property tonight to view and make sure there is no water damage. Shouldn't be...

I haven't been putting in offers lately just because, well not really sure why? There are a few I would like to submit on but I think my mind has been on other things. One being I can't stand my job and the thought of coming back in 3 months (after maternity leave) is killing me already! My boss, as I've stated before, is an ass - just a spineless ass. I guess I should be lucky I have a job though, right? It gets the bills paid, for now. I am going to look through properties by end of week and submit offers either by EOW or early next week. I HAVE to get something in the pipeline.

Nothing else new for now...

No comments: