Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby?

So I thought I was going into the early stages of labor yesterday... no such luck. I'm not due for another 2 weeks BUT I was a week early with my 2nd and expect to be early with this one too. With that said I'll probably go past my due date! The good thing is I am not working any more and, can I tell you how much I LOVE not having to rush, rush, rush anywhere. Well, I did have to "rush" to my pedicure this morning : ) Yep, I can live without a 9 - 5 job.

Okay, we have two somewhat serious people looking at the Jefferson Str. property. One likes it a LOT but isn't pre-approved. They are working on that now before they submit the offer (so my realtor says). The other is pre-approved and is looking at putting a lot down but is going through tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I'm glad people are actually saying the like it!!!!

Nothing happened on the offers I submitted. One had an accepted offer already, one came back at asking price, one came down $3k and the other was flat out rejected - heehee. We are going to submit another offer on a short sale property. I asked my realtor to get the BPO, which she did, and now I'm submitting my offer. I put the offer in at 72% so we had some wiggle room but should be a pretty good deal if we could start negotiations!!

I started my RE license training yesterday (DVD's). It's enough to bore someone to tears... agency, sub-agent, broker, co-broker, single agency, blah, blah, blah. Oh well, have to muddle through and get back to work........

No comments: