Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day #10

The carpet is ordered, measured and should be installed by EOW or beginning of next week. Yes, I'm already off schedule. I also forgot I need to get the front stairs repaired. Not a big deal but trying to get someone on the phone is ridiculous! One out of 4 people answered today and he said he'd give me a call back in 30 minutes... that was 2.5 hours ago. Niiice. Oh well, it's going on the market once the carpet is done and we'll just say the stairs will be done b/4 closing.

Apparently there are birds/water getting in to the attic from a broken eave (we think) so my husband needs to get out there and repair it asap?! I put off the power washer so we don't soak things. AND we're starting to get more rain here. Even pre-habs are a pain!!

The guy who wants to do the short sale faxed me his info. 2 days ago. Hmmm, what's it been? 2 or 3 weeks? I just don't know what to do with that? Do I want to take it on? No, not really. Haven't decided yet. Suggestions are welcome (and no, I do not know other short salers around here to refer the deal).

The other offers I put in were rejected. I put in another offer yesterday, we'll see. I've been watching some HUD properties but they have not gone down yet. Nothing in the pipeline...

I sent an email to the guy who was interested in my other HUD property for sale (the one I haven't closed on yet). I just want to know if he is going to write or not. If he doesn't write than I need to start the ball rolling on my end.

That's about it, nothing new unfortunately!

No comments: