Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 out of the 5 showings

According to my realtor both showings went well, however:

1st showing: The buyer did not like the cabinet placement in the bathroom. Okay... change it. I know, it's the market we're in. Everyone wants something for nothing for houses these days (including me!). My husband keeps saying, "it's $25k under value what do these people want?". A perfect house!

2nd showing: Divorced woman who just started looking. She's not going to buy anything yet...

I know it's only been on the market a week but I wanted to see some action! ACTION baby! Of course, me being me, I'm a nervous wreck about selling - IF I'll sell, WHEN I'll sell, IF we'll have to take a big cut in price, etc, etc. I guess we're going to wait a month and then lower the price. Urgh too much stress for me! I'm like a roller coaster of emotions - happy, excited or bitchy and freaked out. My poor husband!

My biggest concern is holding both properties at once.... Last night my husband and I talked about the 2nd property b/c there isn't as much spread as the first property. We decided to "go for it" and see what happens. Right now even a small profit is better than no profit.

I need a little luck on my side these days. It only takes one buyer....

No comments: