Monday, September 28, 2009

FINALLY... a successful closing!

What a relief! The closing on Friday went off without a hitch! WOO HOO. I was starting to get a little worried about never doing another successful flip. I guess that is what patience, determination and persistence will get you - a successful flip. I am so relieved I can't even tell you! So we will make about $9.5k pre-taxes, nice. It has a been a looong time ... I hope it doesn't take that long again! We have another HUD under contract that is supposed to be closing the end of October (haven't advertised yet as we do not have signed contracts back) and we are set to close on our condos the end of October also. Things are moving along.

There are several properties we are watching now. Yesterday we went looking at 4 and are making 3 offers. The 4th's location is just too bad to make even a low offer. This is a first for me... someone else can have it. On all 3 we are pretty close on price but we'll see how it plays out. I am hoping to close 2 more (for sure, maybe more) by the end of the year.

I was really looking at going to the KISS Flipping bootcamp next month but I just don't know?!?! I know the content will be excellent and I will get the course but I just do not have the $2k now to go. Well, we have it from the flip but there are many, many, many other bills that need to be paid.

Gotta run.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah! Way to go! I am doing the happy dance for you :)

Email me kellyflippinCali at gmail, I have something to tell you.

Shae said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Eileen! You're on a roll again!

Eileen-WI said...

Thanks Ladies! Yep, let's hope this progress continues! I will not be slowing down - woo hoo!

Steph said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO -Congrats, Eileen!

So proud of you for hanging in there..

Keep up the good work, and take advantage of the momentum while it's on your side. :)

Eileen-WI said...

Thanks Steph! I'm going to do my damndest to keep this going!