Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update on the Comback House and more

So I've received about a dozen calls on the "Comeback house" and not ONE person has called back to take a walk through. OUCH! Did I misread this property or WHAT?! I'm so mad at myself but I digress. Anyhoo, last night I got a call from the buyer who's financing fell through a couple months ago (remember, I thought I was going to puke?). He saw my ad/number and wanted to know if I would be interested in doing a rent to own, which I mentioned to him before but then got the other offer. At the time his financing fell through I mentioned the rent to own to my husband and he was against the idea. We talked about it again last night and we think we are going to go that route. I am going to call him back letting him know how it works. I will need $1k in non-refundable deposit for the house that will be applied to his downpayment and 1 months rent. I will also be crediting him $100/month for downpayment when we close. My selling price will be $79k. He was going to be paying $72k but since we're holding another year I'm upping the price. He will also be responsible for everything in the house. I'm going to talk to him about all this today and send out an application to get things rolling! We'll see what happens. If all goes well I would like to have him in the house no later than November 1st... maybe even mid-October!

I got 2 counters today. Nothing great but no rejections.

We're putting out 2 more offers in the next day or two. One is in the town of West Bend where I had people banging down my door to get the property, the other is in a town near me.

That's all for updates!

No comments: