Friday, July 31, 2009

Realtors...

Well the aspiring realtor/investor spoke to his boss who told him the following:

I talked with my manager and he said I can't do it unless:

1. I have a one party Listing Contract which at the mininum of $4000 commission.
or
2. I have a one property Buyers Agent Agreement with each Buyer you provide - I would need this signed before I even show it - with all terms stated within.

This is to protect me and my companies interest in the deal also this is the law that I need a contract to deal with for sale by owner fi not in the MLS as such (which you are).

At this point I cannot procede - sorry about that.


So now I'm back to square one with this property. Mother fucker. I wouldn't mind having a 1 party listing contract but I'm not giving a $4k commission. Did his boss pull that out of thin air or does he have an idea what I'm making on the property? Dammmmmiiiittttttt..............

2 comments:

Shae said...

$4000? The realtor isn't even bringing buyers! He is literally just showing the property to people YOU have found right? Nuts. And I don't know the price on this property but it seems that $4000 would be a pretty large percentage for a commission.

Eileen-WI said...

Correct. He is there to open the door, stand there while they walk around and lock the door behind him. That's it. He doesn't even have to write up the contract. I was giving 2.4% & $500 bonus. His broker is unbelievable.