Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Closings/Offers/40th BDay party

I should have 2 closings this week. The first is tonight for one set of condos. This is the 3rd set that I've bought/sold over the past 5 months. I am still holding the last set with no buyers lined up nor any rent-to-owners. I thought I had one lady who wanted it bad but we haven't heard from her in a while. At any rate, I will only be making about $3.5k tonight at closing on both units but I'm good with that. And, we will continue the search for rent-to-owners.

The second closing is tentatively scheduled for Friday. If it's not Friday it will be next week. This is for the HUD property that we closed on last week. We got the buyer from the HUD property we sold last month. He wanted that one but it was already sold. Michelle told him about this one and he put in an offer. We didn't even have to market. I wish they were all this easy. Again, we're not making a killing but it's paying the bills and I don't have to stress about holding too many properties.

We will be submitting more than 5 offers this week, I think. I will know for sure tonight when I talk to Michelle at the closing. I am participating in Steph's accountability Mondays and that is one of my goals. It is a great idea and one that I hope I stick with.

My husbands 40th birthday party was this past weekend and we all had a ball! It was such a good time. I didn't go to bed until about 4am and there were about 15 people up still dancing after that. I will try to post some pictures later. My home computer is so slow I hate posting anything... it takes forever and a day.

I think that's it for now.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congrats on the closings, Eileen- and happy belated B-Day to the hubby. :)