Thursday, April 9, 2009

Accepted contract/Called Bank!

We got one of our offers accepted! This is the 2/1 with no garage in a sought after town (Lake Geneva, WI). Again I have not bought a 2/1 until now so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I am going to forward the info to my buyers list and maybe call a couple "For Rents" in the paper and feel it out. This is NOT a grand slam by any means but I'll be surprised if I have trouble unloading it (famous last words).

I finally called the local bank I've been meaning to call. In fact I just hung up with her. I am going to give her a call and meet with her next week, hopefully. She mentioned their "in house" products could have no downpayment, depending on our working relationship (of course), and she does the underwriting for those. And, it would also include no payments for the first 6 months... sweet. I want to take this contract to her so we can start building the relationship. If I could get no downpayment and no pay for 6 months I would be REALLY happy and I would be able to accomplish a lot more deals. I wish I could meet with her Monday but this damn J.O.B. is holding me back. I'm taking off early Thursday (for a closing - maybe - I'll get into that in another blog) and Friday. We're having a 40th birthday party for my husband on Saturday. It should be lots of fun - adult fun. heehee.

I'll keep you posted on everything. I'm goin' home!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Go girl! Congrats on getting an offer accepted! Rub some of that on me, ok? :-) We have some offers out and I will be getting several more out over the next few days.

Eileen-WI said...

Thanks Shae! We'll see how it actually works out. The bank took another offer on one of the other properties and I am still waiting on the third.

Good luck to you... it will happen it's just a matter of time!

Steph said...

Yaaay!

Good stuff, Eileen.

No down payment and 6 months with no payments would be pretty sweet.