Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1st workout, 2nd deal of '09!, stressin'

First and foremost I signed up at the gym last night and my first workout was this morning at 5:30am. YUCK! I felt uncomfortable and awkward. This is going to be a haaard routine to get in to, I must say. Pre-kids I used to work out a lot and even did the Chicago 1/2 marathon. I didn't do great, in fact my time sucked, BUT I finished and that was my goal. Fast forward 5 years and zero workouts, urgh, enough said.

I got another set of condos under contract. WOO HOO, right? I'm not so sure. My ace in the hole buyers that wanted to buy the "whole complex" are now saying they are not sure they want them. Personally I think they're pissed b/c I beat them out on the counter process but that's just a theory. Anyhoo, I now have 4 properties under contract and zero buyers. I'm not concerned about the single family properties, I think they will go fast but who knows? As a last resort I could rent but I do not want to go that route. I am really stressin' about the whole situation. The biggest problem is getting the 20% downpayment I need for the bank to close my loans. I'm really at a loss... my realtor claims she has people calling the office wanting to go through the properties but she always says that. Quite frankly I don't believe her anymore. Urrrgghh, hopefully I'll think of something! The only saving grace is that we close on the 2nd set of condos 3/13, 6 weeks! Yeah, hopefully we'll get something prior to that date. I need to start busting my ass getting the word out!

I've had a couple good counters recently but not low enough to take on right now. I'm going to keep making offers but LOW so I don't drive myself insane. I can drive myself crazy thinking about this stuff. Is anyone else like that?

I have a closing this Friday that looks to be on schedule. I'm actaully going tonight to pre-sign the documents b/c I can't make it to the closing. My husband scheduled an appointment on that day and I didn't want to reschedule.

I'll get you all updates when they come in on me getting buyers for my condos. I think I'm going to advertise "2 for 1" or something...

No comments: