Friday, January 16, 2009

Flat Broke!

Well, unfortunately for me, I looked at my financials online today and we are flat broke! ha, ha. I have to laugh b/c what else am I going to do? I am going out of town this weekend (can't wait), my husband is going on a snowmobile trip during the week and next weekend we are taking the kids to the Dells. Now, is this smart? I would say not. Quite frankly, we don't have the money. I'm just shaking my head as I write this. I thought we had the money but with my husband being laid off we're just scraping by. I do have money in our business account but just enough for our EMD should we win the condo counter offer game. Ah well, we should be closing on the other condos in 2 weeks. If we can make it 2 weeks and IF we truly close on the condos. As always, I never count on anything until everyone has signed the correct documents & I get handed a check.

The property I talked about in my last post that "I want" came back with a multi-counter. It needed to be in today. We did the same thing as the other multi-counter but I don't think I will get the house : ( I'm only going up to $65k and if I'm bidding against an o/o I'm sure they will be going much higher.

I'm half way through the month and I'm not too close to having another property under contract. Well, maybe but with my goal of 1 wholesale/month I need something to pop. For me it seems like it's all or nothing - feast or famine. You know? With that said we are putting in another 5 offers next week.

Everyone have a good weekend!!

No comments: