Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm going to kick some serious butt in 2010!

I got 1 response from an email I sent the other day regarding private money. He wanted to know what kind of return his investors could expect. I quickly emailed Shae and looked up some info in the flippinghomes.com archives. Both Shae and the archives gave me some great info so this is how I responded:

"Good Morning Gary!

8-10% annualized. I'm looking at a 3 month term for starters with interest only payments being made at the end of the term. The investor would be in the first position and their investment would be secured by the real estate.

I also have another property coming up that you may be interested in. It is across the street from Wind Lake - 3BR/1BA needing the typical work but no basement. The address is 26215 S. Wind Lake Road if you wanted to take a look - $69k if you can close quickly.

Let me know on both or if you need more information."

I know I didn't give a ton of info but I intentionally kept it brief. I hope it will pique his curiosity and get them thinking! So now I really feel like I can continue down this path and make things happen in 2010. Not that I didn't think I could make things happen before but I just see more doors opening for me with private funds. We'll see how this goes and if they're even interested. However, now I know that people will at least check out my program. I need to invest in the www.privatemoneyblueprint.com system to really get going!

Hopefully I'll have some type of update later today!

No comments: