Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Got my Pre-Approval!

My realtor came through in the clutch and got a lender to provide the pre-approval for our next HUD property. This one will most likely close in late March/early April provided we attain funds for the closing! I'm crossing 1 bridge at a time here...

Trevor from www.privatemoneyblueprint.com answered some questions I had on my last post. I thought that was pretty great.

Neither investor replied to the emails I sent regarding loaning private money. They're usually pretty good about saying yes or no about something so I'm hoping they are "thinking it over" : )

Our 1st HUD of the year closes Feb 11th. I sent an email to my buyers list not expecting anyone to reply since it's in a different county but lo and behold someone wants to take a looksy. They are actually going to do a drive by today and let me know if they want to go in. Man, would that be awesome to have a contract prior to closing! What a concept!! heehee.

That's it for now, talk soon!

No comments: