Friday, January 22, 2010

Have not heard anything yet

I'm still waiting to hear back from the HML about funding my new HUD contract. I will be surprised if he passes but you just never know. This is the guy that has been burned in the past with people defaulting on his loans. I can't say I blame him for being gunshy but I'm hoping he'll get all warm and fuzzy when he drives by the place. It is the typical ugly house surrounded by nice houses scenario. I guess we will see though...

The lady at the other bank said she could not fund this deal. She did however tell me that if I refinanced our rental unit with another bank we would open up our line of credit for more properties. What?! I was kind of surprised (in a good way) to hear that. Soo, I am calling another bank Monday to see if they would be able to do that for me.

I was also reading the paper today and came across an ad that said something along the lines of "Need money to buy houses, no credit, no problem". Me being the skeptic I am I think it is a scam. However, I will be calling on the off chance that they have millions to lend out. Once again, you just never know : )

Also, lovely Shae gave me a couple websites to visit and see if I can get some tips on recruiting private money. I am SOOO bad at that stuff though. This is the kind of thing my husband is great at. Maybe I should make him the money guy?!?! hmmmm.

Alrighty nothing more to report. Hopefully Monday I'll have some good news!

No comments: