Friday, October 30, 2009

One Down, one to go!!

Last night was the successful closing of our last two condos! WOO HOO! They will definately be profitable for the current owners going forward, especially since they are getting the condo association formed. BUT, when you do not have a lot of cash flow (as I'm assuming these guys do) you're kind of limited. We'll get there one day. We broke even on these units and may have lost a little with all the fixes we needed to put into the one unit but all's good.

Monday I am going to pre-sign for the Comeback house. It is scheduled to close Tuesday morning. Yeah, a pretty big loss here BUT over the past few months I have come to terms with it. It is what it is and we will move on! We may even make an extra couple hundred dollars b/c the previous owners left a refrigerator, window A/C unit and an antique dryer. We've been told the dryer is worthless but it's pretty cool looking.

Halloween this weekend - FUN! We're just doing kids stuff but I love seeing them have such a great time! We are also going to the $43k house with the guy that does our inspections. I'm going to see if this is, in fact, the deal I think it is OR if my dear ole hubby is right. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Shae said...

You've got the right attitude, Eileen - LOVE IT! Congrats on the closing of the condos! I want to see pics from the Halloween costumes :-) BTW, are you on Facebook yet? I couldn't find you.

Eileen-WI said...

Hey Shae,

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I need to download pictures and I will try to get them posted.

I am not on Facebook yet. I can't find time to update this blog let alone surf Facebook. Girl, I don't know how you do it all!!!

Shae said...

LOL! I hear you...once you open a facebook account its easy to get sucked in and you definitely have to monitor the amount of time you're on it...that's for sure :-) Have a great weekend!