Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Closing... maybe?

Well the HUD closing is scheduled for Thursday, yes that is the day after tomorrow! Actually I was told yesterday that HUD might need an extension b/c they still need to get a special assessment paid off or something. My bank is willing to do the loan but only with my 20% downpayment. Great... I don't have that since it is all tied up in my other properties. Okay so now what? 1.) I called some of the Platinum credit cards I got way back when (and never used) but they were all canceled... because I never used them. Suggestion to anyone reading this blog, keep you Lines of credit open in case you ever need them. 2.) I have some money in my 2 business LOC and 1 of my other credit cards but not enough to cover the full 20% (not to mention I don't think I would get them in my account by tomorrow. 3.) Use an HML that is asking for MORE information than any bank has ever asked for and still is not confirming he will fund the deal. Also, IF they did the deal it could take them up to 2 weeks to close. 4.) Ask my parents. This is the direction I will most likely take today but I have to tell you I hate, hate, hate asking them for anything. They are wonderful people and have told me from the beginning if I needed anything just ask but I'm a stubborn person and believe in making things happen for yourself. So there you have it....

I guess there isn't anything else I have to share except that today is my sons 1st birthday! Time flies people, I can't believe he is ONE!

Everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I admire you for not wanting to ask your parents. It is probably nice to know you have that if you absolutely need it though.