Friday, May 15, 2009

Thought I was going to have good news...

I had a few calls on the condo rental ad and a serious inquiry on my 2/1 in Lake Geneva. Last night I met 2 interested parties for the condos - one filled out the rental app right there and the other took the app with them. I have not received the 2nd app yet. I did an initial bkgd check for the first couple and the wife looked good. The husband, on the other hand, was not so good. It doesn't appear to be anything HUGE but it's a lot of little stuff, like driving under the influence and pot possession. I don't know... I liked the wife a lot but don't want trouble. They want it so bad I thought it was a done deal.

I still haven't received the other application. I'm also showing it again on Sunday.

Tomorrow morning I am showing the 2/1 to a buyer and a rent to own(er). The rent to own guy seems serious but we'll see when they get inside. Otherwise no other calls.

Gotta go.

No comments: