Monday, May 4, 2009

Reflection

Well, I edited my last post because there may be some potential followers to this blog who do not need to know my future plans. This kind of sucks too because I wanted to lay out my plans in black and white 12 pt, arial font for the whole world to see. I have been thinking about my plans all morning and wrote out a few things that I want to accomplish. I can tell you though that my date is August of 2011. This may be too long for some and not long enough for others but I feel like it's doable for me. It will be difficult but I am going balls to the wall to get this done. I'm already feeling a weight lifted. I am going to write everything up and create some type of colorful board to look at every day. What is this called? A wish board - no? I know there was a big ta do about this a couple years ago. Was the book called "The Secret"? Whatever, I don't know but that is what I am going to do. Okay, I guess that is a goal - to start my wish board.

Goals:
Start wish board
Submit 4 offers
Work out 3x
Place ads on Craigslist (I get almost no response from CL, not sure why I do it?)
Secure financing for condo deal

Gotta run!

3 comments:

Jodi Quinn said...

Are you thinking of a 'vision board'...? I don't like The Secret. It's kind of hokey, but there is something to looking at your goals to keep them in the front of your mind.

Eileen-WI said...

YES... A vision board. Thank You.

Did you do one?

Shae said...

You're doing great, Eileen! Nice job putting a date on your escape ;-)