Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deleted blog/updates

I spent about 20 minutes yesterday writing about everything thats been going on and when I hit "publish post" my computer errored out. When I went back my post was gone - crap. I thought this blogger saved the post until it was published but I couldn't find a copy of it anywhere.

Anyhoo... I don't have a ton to update.

First, we got one renter in this past weekend. I was a nervous wreck ALL weekend wondering if I had all the paperwork, if it was correct, if everything was done in the unit, etc, etc. I have a major learning curve here and just want to push through it and get this done. I also ordered 2 landlording books online and are waiting for them to arrive. I'm showing it to 3 people tonight so hopefully we'll have the other one rented

Two, I have my appointment with the mortgage lady on Friday. Hopefully we'll have access to new mortgage loans.

Third, there may be another interested party in the 5 condo deal. We're supposed to know by end of the week. I guess I'll also know if we will have a loan for these by Friday too.

Fourth, nothing new on my 2/1.

Fifth, my realtor totally pissed me off this weekend. Can't get into it now but needless to say I read 2 chapters last night in my REL book.

I'm sure there is more but I have to go train now...

No comments: