Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Signed contract!

Yep, I took the quick nickel! I am very relieved, to say the least. As I said before, if the situation were different I would have made more money but I just can't sit on properties now. There are too many out there to be picked up... by ME! ha, ha.

We have the other HUD property on the market (that we closed this past Friday) w/ a showing tomorrow night. However, the buyer that signed on my "quick nickel" property is also contemplating this one too. I lowered my price for him just to get it sold. I'm trying to sell it as 2 houses for the price of 1! It's true. Anyway he hasn't committed to anything yet. We had another one of my buyers come look Sunday and he may be interested. He bought one of my properties at the end of '07 and expressed interest in this one too. We'll see if I get a contract out of either of them.

Okay, I was supposed to close on the 3rd set of condos this past Friday but it was delayed until yesterday. Whoever is supposed to get the HUD together/all the other paperwork for the bank did not have it ready. By the way, I pre-signed with my mortgage lady Friday. All day today I've been waiting for the HUD b/c it's supposed to close this afternoon. Lo and behold I get the "approved" HUD about 15 min ago and it's wrong, I think. It has to do with my downpayment/mortgage. I've been trying to get in touch with the lady at my bank but she is not at her desk. I'm supposed the wire the funds for my downpayment and have no idea what to wire. What a clusterfuck! It seems like the more properties I flip, the more problems I run into.

I've put a halt on submitting offers as we have all our money tied up in properties (this includes EMD $) but hopefully I'll start again next week. I'll be creating my list for my realtor.

Gotta run...

1 comment:

Shae said...

Yeah! Congrats Eileen - smart move ;-)