Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I was right, unfortunately

My buyer pulled her contract after her husband looked at my property. I knew it. I don't know why I had that gut feeling but now I have no contract... shit! This is when I start to freak out! I'm going to have my realtor list it just to get more people through the door. I'll probably have another 3 people looking tomorrow night but I just wanted it closed. Not to mention I insinuated (sp?) to my mortgage lady that I would have a contract on it, like, yesterday. Now I have to turn the heat on, get a plumber in to turn the water on and start paying all those utilities. Crap! AND, I thought my condo buyer was a "sure thing" to buy this house and he hasn't called me either. I hope my contractor didn't miss something these people are seeing... that's all I need now.

That's it for now. Wish me luck on selling this thing!

1 comment:

Shae said...

Wishing you a signed contract within 48 hours!