Friday, September 12, 2008

Closing and offers






I'm not sure how to move pictures and do not have time to figure it out right now so the top is my 2 girls, the baby and my 2 dogs.
So it's been a while since I posted but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to set aside time these days to blog. Every time I turn around something is happening in the house. The girls are fighting, crying, hungry, etc... the baby is crying, hungry, wet, etc.... Good times!


We're on point to close next week on the 2nd HUD property (to sell it). YEAH! We'll have a bit more money coming in. I was planning on paying down a credit card BUT we need to get a mini van. So, 1/2 of it is going to a down payment for the van and we're still going to have a hefty payment. It's always friggin' something, ya know?! I know you all know that! With that said at least we'll have a down payment and some cashola in the bank. Not a lot but some. It will come in handy. We have to fix the roof on our personal residence (we had some water damage over the summer) and replace the roof on the garage.
I put in an offer on a 3rd HUD property but it was rejected. I'm watching 2 others as well. I have to wait for each to be reduced again and then place offers.
We put in 5 other offers this week too. Nothing to mention though. One we're pretty close but it appears to have more damage and less bathroom (.75) than I expected. We'll see if it gets accepted and take it from there.
There are 2 other properties that were reduced by $10k so we're resubmitting offers on those too.
I haven't done anything for the RE classes but plan on starting up on that next week (hopefully). I would like to finish before going back to work.
Okay, gotta run.

No comments: