Thursday, October 14, 2010

Starting Over...

At least it feels that way. I'm taking about 10 steps back, re-evaluating and coming back bigger and stronger people!!! This past Monday I sat down with Brian and we talked about my goals and what I need to do to accomplish them. More specifically we talked about where I can start, today, to accomplish them. First thing I did was get our spending habits down on paper (or what I think are our spending habits). This is something I have been putting off for a loooong time, I mean years! I am also going through the same steps looking for properties to make offers on. I must say, however, that this foreclosure freeze and the potential title cloud problems make me a little nervous. It doesn't seem to phase Brian at this point so I'm moving forward with finding my first kick ass rehab!

The next "to do" is to contact the REO brokers in my new area. Ummm, I've been avoiding this too. Next week I will be gathering data and calling brokers to see if they will meet me for a coffee or something. This is something that makes me very nervous but don't know why?! They are regular people, right? : ) At any rate, this is something I'll just need to plough through and get it done even though it makes me uncomfortable.

HUD still doesn't seem to have their stuff together so not submitting any offers.

I am just going to sign off with this... To any current and future private lenders: I may be a little slow in using your money right now but will be killin' it in the near future. Be patient, please!!!

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the Mentor/Coach score! :)