Friday, July 2, 2010

First Seminar BOOKED!

So I just booked my first ever real estate seminar.... KISS Flipping with Bob Norton. I have been wanting to attend his bootcamp for a while and I never seemed to make time. Well, this time I am making time!! I registered for the bootcamp, reserved my flight and hotel, I'm ready to go. And, I'm a nervous wreck - ha, ha! I'm really looking forward to the event and am hoping it will give me what I need to reach my goals. Thanks Kelly for the help with the event!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping to get a deal under contract this week but it just didn't happen. Wah, wah, wah... Very frustrating!! Next week I am on vacation so I will be doing very little in the REI department, although I'm sure I'll still submit HUD offers : ) There are a couple houses I wanted to view this week but it ended up being a nightmare of a week. I'll give you one example: Wednesday night our St. Bernard ripped his WHOLE NAIL out of his paw and lacerated a blood vessel. Yep, good times. I took him to the emergency vet, got him all patched up and now he's okay. He's sore but okay. I may take a morning to look at some houses since I'll be in the area but we'll see how it goes?!

Working out has been, shall we say, non-existent. Well, I did work out twice and I feel like crap for NOT working out. I'll need to get back into it after vacation!!!!

That's about it for now. Hope everyone have a WONDERFUL Forth of July!!!!!!!! Talk to you all after vacation!

3 comments:

VMD said...

Way to go! Sounds promising. It all sounds amazing to me. Keep it up! I am an avid follower. ha, ha

Vic

Shae said...

Happy 4th! I know you'll really enjoy the Bob Norton event. Good for you!

You have a St. Bernard? Wow...I've never seen one up close and personal but I know they are HUGE :-)

Kelly said...

Woo Hoo! There she goes!