Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been a while

Long time, no talk! Unfortunately I do not have too much to add from my last post. We closed on the "water house" last Friday, thankfully there were no delays. This weekend my buyer is going to repair some busted pipes so we can get the water on/appraiser in for his loan. One step at a time.

STILL no new properties under contract... urghhh!!! I just know something is going to pop soon but it's been a while and I'm starting to get frustrated. Of course I will not stop until I get one (which will be soon) but it is still frustrating!! : ) I've been making offers daily, looking at houses but nothing is solidifying. I know, I'll end up getting 3 under contract at once. That's usually how it works, which is A-OK with me!!

We almost had an "as is" offer on the property I co-own. You know, the "A-hole house"? Unfortunately for us that never happened. The guy was showing all the signs of writing an offer but, for whatever reason, he never did and stopped returning calls/emails. Crap! Oh well, back to sprucing it up a little.

That's really it for real estate related stuff. It's been pretty quiet since my last post.

Insanity update: I took my measurements last weekend and did not lose as much as I thought. It was a total of 4 pounds and 3.5 inches. I'm still working out daily, well this week is off a bit b/c I'm on the early, early shift and getting up at 3:45am to work out is too much for me. I definately can feel/see a change so I'm not stopping until I get to my goal. It is just taking a little longer than I anticipated!! Oh well, I will get there.

Heading back to work.... Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Gotta love the dry spells, eh?

Like you said, though, they are usually followed by several deals in a row so it's just a matter of time before you get the next one!

Keep on truckin...

Eileen-WI said...

Hey Steph,

I LOATH the dry spells. Yes, I know I will get a property under contract but I can't stand the inconsistancy. How does one make a FT living at this with all the inconsistancy??!?!?! It will happen. I'm still making offers so... it will happen!!