Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Craziness!

I got an email today from my realtor stating we are clear to close on the property we got under contract. Would Friday at 4pm work for me? Uhhh, no. Crazy mode... get addendum I needed for close, get insurance guy information, call attny regarding private lender forms (note, mortgage), get private lender wire instructions, etc., etc. It seems to be all or nothing in this business, at least for me! So I felt like I was in panic mode all day. I'm waiting on some information in order to forward to my attny/insurance guy but otherwise hopefully we'll close mid-next week. I sent an email to my buyers list and one guy wants to go through. Hopefully this will be a fairly quick close for us! I'm also tossing around the idea of getting the outside painted if this guy doesn't want it. I had someone go out there today for a quote but haven't heard from him yet. We'll see where it comes in.

The roof at the "water house" should be going on today. The appraiser needs to get out there again and I'm hoping he will go tomorrow afternoon. After he gets out there the bank said it should take another 4 days and then we should be able to close. Hopefully we'll be closing next week! Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed.....

The A-hole house contract fell apart-CRAP!! The inspector told the prospective buyer that the basement would take $30k to fix and the buyer bailed. Can't say I blame him but the inspector doesn't know sh!t. The co-owner of this house runs a basement business and he said it should only take $5k to fix (which we are going to do but he hasn't been out there yet... yep, he really wants to sell this thing, I know).

What else? Going to look at a house after work. There are about 15 I need to look at but they're all over. I should have gone this past Sunday but after a very long Friday and Saturday I took the day to chill out. It was very nice but now I'm kicking myself b/c I need to see these places.

I think that's it for now... Have a great night!

No comments: