Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd HUD closing of the year

Our second HUD closing for 2010 took place this past Monday, 3/8. I had many, many people interested in the house and told them all I would be showing last night at 5:30pm. I wasn't sure how many people would show but thought a minimum of 3 and a max of 8. Guess how many actually showed?? ONE! Yep, one person. Well, actually 3 people but they were together : ) I even had one guy from my buyers list say he would be there and no showed. I was pretty pissed off for more reasons than one. The guys that went through seemed really interested, said they would talk and contact me either last night or this morning. I haven't heard anything. This doesn't really surprise me since I am having the worst week EVER!! Not necessarily REI related but just a bad week. It is kind of whatever could go wrong will go wrong. Sooo I wasn't really expecting that call, "We decided to submit a full price offer, Eileen. What is your fax number?".

I'm just waiting patiently for this week to be over and looking forward to a better, more focused week next week.

No comments: