Friday, December 4, 2009

Quick updates

Everything for the HUD closing is moving along nicely. No snags as of yet.

There is another HUD we are looking at closely. My husband went to look at it yesterday and liked it a lot. We submitted a lowball offer yesterday and are waiting on their counter. We're not sure we'll be able to get it at the price we need so we may have to wait for the next price reduction (which should be in 2 weeks).

We submitted another offer this week. There are some other properties we're still looking at but I need to re-organize my thoughts/properties.

I'm still waiting on mls access. I guess it was all smoke and mirrors until I just forgot about wanting access : ) Next year may be the year I'll be a licensed realtor?! I will ask this broker if I can hang my license with him though since he is so investor friendly (he is a rehabber himself).

Tomorrow we are headed to Chicago for our yearly visit to Santa at Macy's, ice skating in Millenium Park, dinner/drinks/good times with family, etc. We are ALL looking forward to it. I just love seeing my kids so excited!! They have been looking forward to it for WEEKS! ha, ha.

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: