Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Updates/HUD House

None of the HUD properties we put offers on last week had another price reduction (even though 2 are past due!).

One of the REO offers we put in accepted another offer. We're still waiting to hear back on the other 3. Since we haven't heard from them I'm assuming they rejected our offer. I'll keep watching.

We have a lot of activity on the HUD home we listed. Again, no contracts but a lot of interest which makes me happy. We are hoping for 3 showings tomorrow which is good since it's the day before a Thanksgiving. At least I think it's good! Sooo, I am trying to get the furnace up and running since it is getting quite cold here in WI. I set up an appt for the oil to be filled last Thursday and an appt for the HVAC guy to go out on Friday. Friday I get a call from the HVAC co. saying the oil tank is empty. After I get that message I call the oil company and they tell me they filled the tank the previous day. I made sure they had the correct address and told them I would look into it. I personally checked it this past Sunday and it looks empty to me (but I am no professional). I called the oil company today and we basically got in to an argument on the phone and she accused me of calling her driver a liar. ha, ha. I told her I was just trying to figure this out b/c I need to get my FURNACE WORKING! Urrrgghhh. How frustrating is that? I think the driver filled the tank of the wrong house even though they have the correct address. Our address is 261 South Monroe and I think they went to North Monroe. Just a guess.... I'm rambling, I know.

I'm hoping to go look at some properties Sunday morning to try and get another property under contract. I WISH we could get some consistancy with this whole flipping thang!!

Still haven't heard about my mls access even though I bring it up about every other day. Are you all getting the same feeling as me... he's changed his mind?

Everyone have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

No comments: