Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Follow up from yesterday

I had to cut yesterdays blog short (if you could believe it), work got in the way.

The guy who had a contract on my condo definately backed out. It was a combination of the lender/lawyer that scared him. Again, all future offers need to be pre-approved with my lender. It just sickens me to even have to write this. You know, sometimes I don't know if I'm cut out for this "game". It can be very draining at times - like now. I get exhausted! The ups and downs and all arounds... wow... yep, sometimes I wonder... But then I think, "Hmmm, if I stopped then what would I do? I certainly do not want to work forever". The thought of working for the next 30 years just boggles the mind. I can't see me doing it so I have to do other things... real estate. I must keep going!

The HUD property I looked at yesterday needs waaay too much work. That property needs to be listed at $50k so someone can buy it for $20k. Even that would be a stretch.

We're putting in another 2 offers this week on properties that went down in price.

Nothing else as of today. I'm thinking of calling my "in a pinch" buyer for some tips on being a landlord. He buys/holds and has been doing it for some time. I'm hoping he can help guide me through the process. IF I buy the next set of condos (which I probably will) and my current set are not under contract then I will probably start to rent or rent to own. It just gives me a pit in my stomach. If I didn't have time for stuff before, having tenants is really going to put me in a world of hurt. Oh well, I'm not going to dwell on it. We'll see what happens.

Gotta run again... this damn job.

No comments: