Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello all! I hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! For the past couple weeks, our family has been telling each other what we are thankful for in our lives. It's pretty funny what the girls come up with but it's a great exercise! Anyhoo, I just wanted to check in and give an update....

Tonight I have an appointment with a local broker about hanging my license with him. I spoke with him last week and gave him a quick "snapshot" of what I wanted. He seems pretty open so we'll see what he has to say tonight. I'm sure it will be quick because of the holiday tomorrow!

Next week I have a meeting with Brian, which I'm looking forward to. I told him I'm feeling a sense of "analysis paralysis"-Yuck! It's strange... I thought it would be easy changing markets but, boy howdy, was I wrong.

I found a few houses that may be good leads. One seems like a great deal but it's been on the market for 50 days? Hmmm... I did my market analysis and will be going to look at it on Friday, I hope. It's hit or miss these days on when I get the LB numbers.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll have a property locked up in a couple of weeks for a winter project! I'll keep ya posted!

Again, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Stephani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Happy Thanksgiving Eileen!

Hope you have a great one!

Eileen-WI said...

Thanks Steph! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!