Friday, June 26, 2009

Yet another Hiccuup

Sooo, I get a VM from my mortgage lady today at 5pm saying that she needs more information on "this house on 7th" (which is my new HUD property). I call her back and she asked about the property. I proceed to tell her that it is a 3/1, 1 car detached garage, nice lot, nice town etc... Then she proceeds to tell me that I have maxed out my $120k pre-approval amount and she cannot give me a loan commitment on this property. Urrrgh. Why did she even ask about the property?! AND why is everythng so damn difficult! She basically said since we have not sold the 2/1 in Lake Geneva she could not commit on this loan. I gotta tell ya, I kinda knew this might happen. I mean, did I really think they would give me unlimited funds? It would be nice but I have been waiting for the "ax to drop". So now I have to find out if the whole deal will fall through if they do not get commitment. I called my realtor and she has not called me back. My inspector is going out tomorrow to take a look at the basement so al this may be a non-issue if there are major issues. AND since this is a HUD property they are extremely hard to show prior to closing. I may have to pay my realtor off to get a key, show and just take the chance. I need to get a buyer fast. I hate the fact that she tells me this on Friday at 5pm so I have no chance in contacting anyone else before Monday. Now just have to think about it all weekend..........

Side note: I am going to through my POS computer on the floor and stomp on it. It is so friggin' slow it drives me absolutely CRAZY doing anything on it. I mean I am so annoyed right now. And there must be something wrong with the keyboard. I type fast and now letters are not coming up so I have to watch everything I type to be sure all my letters pop up.

Why can't anything be easy?!?! Because everyone would be doing it, right?! I know... Monday I'll be calling banks in the town where this property is located AND calling a couple hard money lenders to see if they are still lending.

I've got to get off this computer before I throw it against the wall. Later..........

No comments: